Our complete single horse pleasure driving harness – with no spotting – for one horse. Fits animals 15-16h, 900-1,100 lbs. This single harness is made with Biothane-like synthetic leather, a great alternative to leather, as it is lighter, has a non-tacky finish, wipes clean with soap and water, is weather resistant, and durable. With a semi-gloss finish, you’ll get all the style benefits of a real-leather look without all the maintenance hassles. Includes bridle, lines, holdbacks and harness.
Our Single Horse Pleasure Driving Harness includes:
- 1 Bridle
- 5″ half cheek jointed snaffle bit
- Adjustable caveson noseband
- Square glossy blinkers with blinker stays
- 1 Harness
- Straight breast plate
- Breast plate hanger
- Buckle-in slotted traces
- Breeching hanger
- Gig saddle
- Driving lines
- 1 pair of Holdbacks
- Straight breast-collar style harness perfect for pleasure driving and pulling light loads. No need to buy a collar separately.
- Made of synthetic leather that looks like genuine leather and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Plain, no spotting
- Sewn-in neoprene padding on breastplate, breeching, gig saddle, as well as breeching and breastplate hangers provide a comfortable drive for your horse and helps prevent sores.
- Adjustable two-strap breeching with crupper hangs nice and straight.
- Bridle with glossy blinkers, caveson noseband, and an overcheck which keeps your horse’s head held high and proud, perfect for show.
- 5″ half cheek jointed snaffle bit included
- Buckle-in slotted traces allow you to hitch to a myriad of pleasure vehicles
- Includes ¾” thick buckle and billet synthetic-leather driving lines
- Includes a pair of 3/4″ wide buckle-in holdbacks
- Horse size, fits a 15-16h, 900-1,100 lbs. animal.
Breast Plate full length: 51″
Neck Hanger Strap: 30″
Breast plate over neck hanger to breast plate: 5’4″ longest to 4’4″ shortest
Gig saddle – 3’4″
Belly band – 25″
Girth- 7’7″ largest to 6’4″ smallest
Traces- 7’7″ full length; maximum hitch length 7’1″, minimum hitch length 6′
Breeching – 53″
Breeching over hanger to breeching – 4’9″ longest to 3’10” shortest
Back strap from saddle to end of crupper – 4’3″ longest to 3’8″ shortest
Lines are 15’6″ long and ¾” wide with buckle and billet